"I am so touched and convicted by Brother Yun's passion for the Lord and bringing the message of the Gospel to the nation of China."
Her favorite movies are Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Pride and Prejudice. And not the recent Keira Knightley American version but the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice which I have to assume is longer and more cultured. I will need to ask Stephanie if the BBC version has more romance or more action before I rent it. I saw the American P&P with my wife and was really disappointed when they had British soldiers marching in drills and parades but not one spanking battle scene. I was just glad they ended the movie before all those sisters got married- that would have been at least two more hours of courtship to sit through.
...Before I ruin this movie for someone I'll just point out you can read more about Stephanie as our senior staffer of the week including her summer highlight by clicking on the profile section in the right sidebar.
This is so simple but powerfully true- I can make a greater impact in ministry when I am emptied of myself and filled with the Holy Spirit. Maybe I should just read the Satisfied booklet every morning before I get out of bed to start my day off on the right foot! Stephanie Luke, Denver Metro Catalytic Team
We are just over one month away from our Senior Staff Leadership Conference at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. If you are one of the few people who waits to the very last minute to sign up- your last minute is here. The CRS is no longer available for registration and you need to contact Andy Armstrong in the regional office before 5:00 MST today.


In my start-of-the-new-school-year-frenzy, I totally left out a new gravel road and book of the month. One of the easier yet more insightful reads of my summer was Patrick Lencioni's The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, a secular leadership fable that is very relevant to our team relationships in an organized ministry. First person to give me the state of the gravel road to the right will get a free copy. Hint- you would find this gravel road somewhere in the Northeast.
Until next week
-Bert

No comments:
Post a Comment